Wednesday, 25 September 2013

Minecraft? For real?


Frankly I don't get Minecraft, why would you go in to a world like this when you can go in to Second Life, with less restrictions and more options?


There is almost something nightmarish to the idea that the post-singularity above could become, from processing power, our future over the world below:


I am actually depressed by Minecraft, this ugly block world has replaced a real effort to make something lovely.  It seems all the attention given to Second Life 7 years ago is now being flooded on silly little block world Minecraft, why?

I just don't get it.

1 comment:

ZZ BOTTOM said...

Many don't get SL as well;)
Minecraft suits fine the 10 sec mentality of the new internet users, let them be there, for sure Second Life does not need those!

Links to this site

Official Linden Blog

About Me

My Photo

I have really strong opinions about silly things that I can validate using the strongest social theory, like why you should not watch Sex in the City or how the Simpsons promotes democracy.