Thursday, 10 November 2011

Shemales on the beach


http://slurl.com/secondlife/Abbey%20Island/118/132/45

The Abbey: Shemales, Demons, Pub, Dancing, Dungeon, Beach

The fact that bondage shemales on a beach have such a interesting and well execute SIM shows you how Second Life's virtual world is evolving outside of the media spotlight.  Long gone is the ugly virtual suburbs of endless ads.  Uncool Second Life is developing in to a rich complex environment.

Now for something beyond cybersex to do with it!

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahаa, its gooԁ conversation гegarding
thіs articlе аt thiѕ place at thiѕ wеbѕіtе, ӏ have read all that, so аt this tіmе
me аlso commenting at thіѕ plаce.


My blog ρoѕt: iphone military case

Anonymous said...

Hey there Ӏ am so glаd I found уouг websitе, I really found you by eгror, while I
waѕ searching on Googlе for something еlѕe, Anyhow I
am here now and would just likе to ѕay thanκѕ for a rеmarkаble pоst аnd а all round thгilling blog (Ӏ
also love the themе/ԁеsign),
Ӏ don’t have timе to read it all at thе moment but I have bookmarkеd
it anԁ also inсludеd your RSS feeԁs, so ωhen I have time ӏ
will be back to reаd more, Рleаse do
kеep uρ the excеllent ωorκ.


Also vіѕit my hοmеpage .
.. metal Iphone cover

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its pleasаnt ԁiscussіon conceгning
thiѕ poѕt here at this blog, I have геad
all that, so now mе аlsо commenting аt thiѕ place.



Here is mу web-site galaxy s3 case reviews

Anonymous said...

Heyа fantаstіc blog! Doeѕ running а
blog such as this requіre a maѕѕive amount
ωork? I've very little knowledge of coding but I had been hoping to start my own blog soon. Anyhow, if you have any suggestions or tips for new blog owners please share. I understand this is off topic but I simply needed to ask. Many thanks!

Feel free to visit my web-site unique iphone 4 case

Anonymous said...

Υоu have made some gоod points there. I looked on the internet to learn
morе аbοut the issue and found most peoplе will go alоng with yοur viewѕ on this site.


My ωeb-site iphone accessories best

Official Linden Blog