Tuesday, 12 April 2011

Seeing that I don't understand most of Second Life

Go Slow Cafe is a Japaneses owned and operated SIM, which sells things that look kind of cool but which I don't understand.
In fact the things that I don't understand tend to be the most interesting. Sadly for Second Life most people don't like that which they don't understand. In a Universe where physics and chemistry are all an illusion the greatest potential for creativity is also the strangest of things, and given the global community things will come over that don't mean anything in our social context. I am the kind of person who enjoys strange new stuff, but I have come to see in Second Life what a minority I am. Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello there! This post couldn't be written any better! Reading through this post reminds me of my old room mate! He always kept talking about this. I will forward this page to him. Fairly certain he will have a good read. Many thanks for sharing!

Look at my site - book of raw spielen

Anonymous said...

I have read so many articles concerning the blogger lovers
but this post is really a fastidious post, keep it up.


My site ... bokk of ra

Official Linden Blog