Monday, 4 October 2010

My published paper on Virtual Reality bots

Well for those out there that might ask what my "credentials" are to talk about virtual reality, back at Northwestern University I had a article published based on creating bots in a virtual reality.

reference.kfupm.edu.sa/content/m/o/a_model_of_consumer_decision_making_for__64060.pdf

Back in the 1990s technology was not nearly what we have in Second Life. The graphics were simple. The virtual model I created modelled a "horde" of consumers, little bots that interacted with store owners and decided to buy or not in a game we created to teach economics. I am hoping that this is all becoming important. At the time I believed the work was way to early for its time. Maybe not now.



Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog