Thursday, 16 September 2010

Buddhist Island in Second LIfe


BUDDHA CENTER Buddhist Meditation and Teaching center buddhism http://slurl.com/secondlife/Buddhism/238/59/55 owned by Zino March


This is a very well worked an lovely Buddhist centre promoting Buddhist art and holding meditation groups. Now I once proposed Internet facilitated meditation to the London Buddhist Centre but the person who I proposed it to said the idea was impossible.


Looking at this I think you can provide a small place for people to refocus and meditate online. But I can carry a image or small icon around with me. What will make a place like this must be the community. So I will explore a bit more to see if that community is in place.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog