Monday, 30 August 2010

Seeking out the amazing in Second Life



I have been seeking out the most amazing structures and places in Second Life. A friend told me about Cetus the studio of DB Bailey. Bailey really pushes virtual architecture and space creation in this project, creating a must see SIM of light and structure.



I was struck by the use of Baroque themes and structures in the space. I have been thinking and writing for some time that Virtual Reality promotes a new style like Baroque, that the supply of vast visual possibility and the conquest of space encourages a style with many of the themes of European Baroque, and I see more and more good looking space in Second Life that look Baroque. Cetus has straightened this belief.





Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog