Thursday, 15 July 2010

Wizards and all that stuff


The Arcanum - Your #1 Magic Resource (www.SLMagic.com)

The Sim is owned by a group called the Firt Order founded by Zachh Barkle. Heavy RP for the magic crowd. They may all be out watching the Eclipse movie. Still the land is public and nice place to have a chat with someone.




And that brings me to my topic. I find that I IM all the time in SL. This seems to ruin the entire purpose of the place. A few SL contacts have since become FB contacts and all reason for having them in SL goes away. Sometimes I do like to talk to people's avatars "face" to "face", but mostly I just send off IMs. And I often have 3 or 4 or 10 conversations going on at once, just go up and down my windows responding to the last post and moving on.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog