Monday, 5 July 2010

Midsomer Isle



*~*Midsomer Isle*~* Step Into The Dream~Romantic Garden Dancing

I usually don't care much for highly stagged pictures, trying to capture the actually way I see SL as I use it. I often just take the entire screen. I never photoshop pictures and only crop them to bring out some element I see as important.

But like any good tourist I sometimes do try to get a good shot. Though I have been wondering what it means to spend a Second Life looking in to your own back? The moouseview on Second Life where we see things through our avatars eyes is pretty useless. And as soon as you move a step you view is right back behind you, on Viewer 2 you can walk about looking from the front but then you can't see where you are going. So you spend your time behind yourself, looking yourself in the arse.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog