Tuesday, 1 June 2010

A VIP slum


http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Golden%20Aster/243/115/44

A few weeks ago I notice Linden labs had build a new land mass to the far south of Planet Second Life. (We really need to name the planet and the moon and the star in rotates). I was wondering what it is but have now learned these are condos for the VIPs. Masses of kind of dull housing. Not sure this is the way to keep people paying money in to Linden Labs.




I have to admit I am a Linden Lab parasite, I rarely rent and I go months without purchasing anything. I just move about. I think I have a strong nomadic trait which has struggled with RL demands to buy a house and plan long term. In SL I can play out my desire to roam and roam from place and identity to place and identity.





Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog