Wednesday, 23 June 2010

My Home Ahern Welcome Area


Ahern Welcome Area

Since I have been using the iPhone SL app I find myself going back to my home. The iPhone apps for SL i use have home as your default setting, and since you really can't see what is going on it is the safest place to go. My welcome area has not changed at all in a couple years, avatar design, interactions, and clothing after a big boom a year ago have pretty much stagnated recently.



I had to seem gloomy but the experiment of Second Life is on the verge of critical. The in-world user population is so small it is possible that no one would bother to buy it, and it could just vanish one day. Linden Labs has made things worse by introducing all kinds of moral code levels for lands, which never work and only insult the adult user population. I mean has anyone, anyone at all ever taken their grandmother to Second Life.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog