Thursday, 24 June 2010

Dancing as the king leaves


Dancing in Solace Beach to the singing of Pandora Breadbin as I learn in IM that Mark Kingdon has left as CEO and Phillip Rosedale would return as CEO. Lets hope this is like Jobs coming back to Apple.



I have been blogging for some time now about the disconnect between the greater community around SL and Linden Labs. For example this blog has thousands of images of life in Second Life, and yet I am to receive a single RT from Linden Labs. When I blogged about other Virtual Worlds they RTed me right away.

This failure to understand social media marketing is really sad for a firm that set the bar for user ownership IP in 2003. Lets hope things get better.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog