Monday, 24 May 2010

The failure of Buzz in three numbers


More often than not I see just nothing on the Buzz bubble. Google's alternative to twitter can not even get more than 0.5% of the traffic. You think they could just pay people to Buzz to avoid embarrassment.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life

NOTE: the day after I posted this Google took my site down because of a "spam" crawler. If I had failed to request a review in the grace period this site would have been dead. They also locked me out of my google mail and required I provide a valid mobile phone number.

Is this Googlism? Are we living in an age of Corporate Stalinism via information control. Did Google lock me out of my Docs, my gmail, my analytics, and all my blogs until I presented a phone number identification? What are they going to do with the phone number I gave them?
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog