Sunday, 4 April 2010

Alexx Fenstalker



Second Life artist Alexx Fenstalker shows work at Gruntled Gallery , Art of Thomas R Griffith



Information provided by the artisit:

Sunday 7 PM SLT April 4thFall Out Shelter Install At Gruntled Gallery

Announcing the Grand Opening of the Exhibit "Fall Out Shelter", an installation by Alexx Fenstalker (yeah that is my Alt, but she did an excellent job!) A very unique install, including photos, with an expressionist painterly feel. Alexx is very excited to share this with everyone after many hours of hard work.

I can guess that this piece may seem to have a sad and gloomy look to it. Which is intentional but I hope the viewer can also see the happier warm side of the piece which is meant to counterbalance the gloom.

This piece is an expression of a deep friendship through difficult times where two close friends rely on one another for shelter and comfort. A good friend can be and most often is the difference when life is difficult.

Many hours have been put into this virtual install. The textures are all from my physical world paint brush and then applied to objects I created in Second Life. Even the A veryAvatars skin hair and clothing are paintings.

The poses are also my own in my reaching out for a holistic design where I am controlling everything, except for the light fire fly particles. O well they do have a mind of their own. LOL

Look for the written message hidden within the piece.

I dedicate this piece do my dearest Friend Elora Dawes. Thank you for all you have done for me and for our Second Life community and friends

www.thomasrgriffith.com


Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life

No comments:

Official Linden Blog