Monday, 22 March 2010

Me and the big guys


Medieval Roleplay Hub- Knights Innovations Main Mall presented by the builder "guild" of the Knights Innovations Elite, a group in Second Life.

I am a bit thinner and paler than the typical SL avatar My alts are even more out of the average. You are probably more likely to see a fury in Second Life than someone with my limited muscle definition. My body and skin was a gift from some years back so I keep it, in a world where everything can be changed I like having something that was given to me. Reality is things that were given to us before we were born: our name, our skin colour, our height. By collecting a history your identity becomes more "real", it means more.


Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog