Saturday, 20 March 2010

Daney's Escape


Daney's Escape is a pretty spot with a log cabin. I assume the Daney is the owner Daney Dubrovna. It is co-owned by Bliss Blaisdale and Dirk Blaisdale. Bliss and Dirk are Second Life partners. Partners are usually a kind of marriage in SL. Bliss and Dirk are a bit unique in having the same last names. There are actually a lot of people with partners in SL. It costs only a few cents to get a partners and a bit more to break it off. You can only have one partner at a time in SL. I have meet very few people who are together in RL who partner in SL so I assume it is mostly RP relationships. I have heard stories about people who get together in RL but I would be interested in hard evidence on this.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog