Saturday, 20 February 2010

An important message from SL on Haiti, please help and come dance with some cool AVs



Aeonia Arts

Dear friend!
I would like to invite you to the Grand Opening of my new show called "Condamnation - A Country between Devastation and Hope" - designed by the fabulous Ally Aeon.

On Saturday, February 20, at 2 pm slt I will present my exhibition.
After that the wonderful singer Martine Lorefield will perform live.
Martine is a Haitian-American who has lost family members in the earthquake. She is also the organizer of the "Second Life Artists for Haiti-Fundraiser.

Also present at Aeonia Arts with their works are Ally Aeon, Mathilde Vhargon, Penelope Parks, Duke Sahara and Cah Fallen.
All proceeds and donations will be forwarded to "Second Life Artists for Haiti".
If you want to come early: The party starts at noon slt with dance and buffet.
Come join me in the Party and celebrate with me the Grand Opening of my new show!




Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog