Friday, 19 February 2010

Gracie Kendal needs your help


Gracie's Home to make a donation to help Gracie Kendals project on identity as an artists and avatar.

I am currently working on my Thesis project which is a mixed reality performance between me and my avatar from the web 2.0 virtual world of Second Life. Her name is Gracie Kendal.

This project is a very personal and also universal story that I believe a lot of people can relate to. This is from my artist statement:


The Gracie Kendal Project is a close-up daily view of a personal, social and psychological co-existence with my virtual persona. Using installation, text, photography, mixed media, video and performance, I am projecting myself onto another form and confronting my own imperfections.




Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog