Wednesday, 2 December 2009

Synagogue


TMA- A Jewish Neighborhood in Second life

Its just a hunch, but I think the first major personal religious ceremony that will be held in both SL and RL at the same time will be a Barmitza. Jews make up a very large part of the "geek class", along with Hindus, atheists, Wiccians, and New Agers the Geek society of America is populated by outside faiths with Practicing Catholics and Born Again Christians as outsiders.

I once took an IT job where a large percentage of the workers wore crosses and fish every day to work. It worried me and I turned out to be right, they were going down the toilet. Something about believing in a loving kind God with a beard that gets in the way of being a Cruel Guru Computer God with a neck beard I guess.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog