Thursday, 24 December 2009

My AV grouping structure, pass one



Click the picture to get a better view of the pictures and my grouping of them.

I was going through my thousands of images from Second Life and I have picked out some general patterns in AV shown above.

At the top for no particular reasons you have the "Just Here" people who throw an AV together in order to participate in world. This avatar is common but many extent it, men getting bigger muscles and women making their features more dramatic and often adding showing outfits. These I call "show offs" not meaning any disrespect. My avatar is a show off.

I also find there are patterns I call "Sex Bots", avs clearly designed for sex RP only; Furries, people who generally come in as foxes for some reason, and the Goth kids you like to play with creativity but often go Steampunk or Vamp and seem to always find the theme of these.

Just a first pass at the groups.


Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog