Friday, 23 October 2009

'ZONE Vertical a floating Republic


I learned about 'ZONE Vertical from a contact Eupalinos Ugajin (www.webknot.net) The place has its own mythology, it is suppose to be a floating air city constructed by the early Soviet Union in the age of Constructivism and Futurism, but became its own Republic free of the age of Stalin. Amelia Erhardt is involved and in this re-imagining of modernism the Russian revolution is peaceful. Is this Steam-Punk, or should we coin a new term like Soviet Punk or even petroleum punk. Now it has dance floors. Very cool look, but like so much in SL what do do with it.



I wish more people produced at this level of creativity. Its good to see real artists in Second Life.



Dance floor contains a mac using iTunes. I use iTunes as well, only source of industrial trash music to get me through that pot of coffee and design documents.



Designer in SL, NOTICE THIS, stairs that work and are easy to use. These are what I would call perfect SL stairs.




Closing comment, truly amazing. French people just know the coolest stuff in Second Life. I think maybe Linden Labs should move its UK office from Brighton to Paris, but that would harm my dream of working for them some day.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog