Wednesday, 23 September 2009

The state of play in Second Life



As we end another month in Second Life in the year 2009 I take a moment to reflect on the evolution I see.

Here is a picture of Couture Chapeau & The Prop Shop- Best sculpty hats & Props the only reason I select it is that it reflects what I see happening in SL right now. Space is evolving to become more mature and rational, and more RL like. Gone are many of the mass signs and the hated smiley and now we have a much more mature space.

One thing to say is that it is starting to look more ordinary. But there is clear proof that the rapid evolution of open modification is creating an interesting mature space. Give it a few years I guess.



Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog