Friday, 25 September 2009

Solace Gardens Outdoor Concer



Solace Gardens Outdoor Concert & Event Venue

"Two girls for every guy"? No wonder Second Life has spawned so many urban legends about guy men coming in world as women. I have also learned that gay women complain about straight men coming in to SL as women. Seems everyone thinks all the women are men.

This urban legend is impossible to prove or disprove without massive research funding. I suspect it is not that high, but it is one of the founding myths of Second Life.



Oh by the way 2009 will go down as a strange year for me, a year where the social network can be said to have extended my memory. This year as usual I forgot about my RL and also my SL birthdays. People on Facebook reminded me of my RL birthday and people on SL reminded me of my SL rez day. Rez day is your SL birthday and in the young universe of SL I am ancient. Rober1236 is not my first AV so I might go back almost 4 years with SL, which is pretty old, but no more than advanced middle age.



Dancers listening to live music in Second Life

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog