Wednesday, 23 September 2009

More awesome chat in Open Habitat



[4:45] Rober1236 Jua: My blog has part of our chat http://thegreatslexpedition.blogspot.com/
[4:46] hajar Cyberstar: but I do like the iversity that this humanity offers
[4:46] Venessa Zepp is Online
[4:46] Lucian Ravinelli: Tristans name reminds me of Diablo.
[4:46] Reflection Freenote: cool Robert
[4:46] Tristan Avedon: /afk
[4:46] hajar Cyberstar: lol Tristan
[4:46] Iynque Loire: I come to SL to talk to homos who aren't shocked that I like guys and want to discuss... I just get to be me. ...then I have to go out and be scared and alone in a crowd D:
[4:46] Rober1236 Jua: Thank you all for one of the most interesting chats I have had in along time
[4:46] Rober1236 Jua: I am glad I was able to copy the main posts as record to the web
[4:46] Iynque Loire: ..but my avatar can dress "femme" and not get beat up! :D
[4:46] Rober1236 Jua: Its good to get these ideas in the Googleverse
[4:47] Pyewacket Kazyanenko: im attracted to my avatar
[4:47] Pyewacket Kazyanenko: we all must be
[4:47] Lucian Ravinelli: I apologise for my gender that you have to deal with that sort of close mindedness IRL, Lynque
[4:47] Marita Decosta: I do go out into RL looking my my avatr
[4:47] Reflection Freenote: well, humans, pye, I think have really been an organic/cybernetic symbiosis, mostly, since the invention of agriculture, but the sorts of technologyies which are being folded into the symbiosis, in this age, are giving us enormous personal freedoms as individuals which sems to be the evolving vector of the symbiosis generally
[4:47] Sharry Ragu: I wonder if in being attracted.. does that not then support self love?
[4:47] Iynque Loire: mmm... I'd say I made my av what I think would be attractive, but I wouldn't say I'm attracted to it.
[4:47] Lucian Ravinelli: You should have the right to look however you want without having the fear of being beatn up by some ignorant bigot

[4:48] Rober1236 Jua: Wow sorry I have to go
[4:48] Sharry Ragu: Take care Rober
[4:48] Pyewacket Kazyanenko: cherio


Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog