Tuesday, 12 May 2009

A very bad review from ITPro

Overall after a few days of playtime I was done with SecondLife. I don’t think I’ll revisit the environment as quite simply I can’t see the point of it all.. And I can’t honestly believe our government thinks spending money in the envioronment can really be a valid use of public funds. They of course are claiming it saves money by preventing staff travel to see technology (I do wonder why our goverment hasn’t discovered video conferencing!) - my view is simple - maybe our ministers and civil servants enjoy the alternative lifestyles Second Life offers…. I’m sure its safer from the prying eyes of the press with their long lenses at least!
IT PRO: Blogs: Dan Jones: Second Life - a big waste of time?

A very bad review

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog