Thursday, 28 May 2009

Meeting a fellow traveller, a Doctor



Meeting a fellow traveller, a Doctor and his group of associates

I was just walking in New Babbage when suddenly a Tardis showed up, and a Time Treveller, right out of legend came out and befriended me. Don Pudless takes on the role of Doctor Who and creates an amazing living adventure, collecting friends around who share the identity.



A small Tardis lets you TP to a fuller Tardis, so you get the feeling of the massive space inside the small space. Very clever.



Don, I mean the Doctor, was good enough to show me around, including a bubble of air and gravity he has found suspended in Space.

Now maybe this all sounds a bit nerdy, but I think this is precisely the kind of stuff that makes Second Life interesting: collaborative, artistic joint performance.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog