Friday, 9 January 2009

Vintage Village - A steampunk fantasy



Vintage Village - A steampunk fantasy

A space I discovered because I was in a Social Network. Metaverse Explorers went there today and though I missed the group I still visited the place. Joining active groups can help you find places and people in Second Life. Active players will find a community around a concept they can participate in.



Skilled users of Second Life learn how to set the environment to their ends. You can never be sure of how the other is seeing where you are. Often people with low end machines only see grey boxes. With my new high end machine I can play G*d.


This window shows the tools used to set the environment.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog