Friday, 26 December 2008

The Virtual


Marry Christmas, Jesus has come.

I found this amazing article on the virtual . I found this via a widget I developed with yahoo pipes. I have some pipes linked to google and yahoo searching for stories with terms "virtual" or "Second Life." This kind of technology is very useful. RSS not HTML is the media source of the future in my opinion. Give me your information in nice XML and I will look at it in a widget that reads RSS thank you very much. If I am impressed by what I see I might go to your page and read it. If I really like it I will post a link on my blog with an outrageous photo that has a good change of getting attention. My page is then consumed by someone else via RSS in a mashup. They like the photo and click on the link to the article. Google crawls this page and finds a link to the article with words "amazing" and "virtual" and the article moves up in Google search order. Some kid uses yahoo pipes to build a massive mashup of all SL and lets anyone rip it. Soon all players of Second Life are fully informed of very thing at every moment. The future is here.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog