Friday, 7 November 2008

NMC Campus The Aho Museum



NMC Campus The Aho Museum in Second Life

They put on the Wall here often, and it is a major running performance of Second Life. When I saw it the Lag caused my screen to black out but I could hear that they do some performance from Pink Floyd's the Wall followed by a God Aweful song by some other group or person. I don't know if Pink Floyd or their legal reps know about this but the performances continue to go on.

I assume if it turned out that some had legal reason to stop such a performance they would send a Cease and Desist to Linden Labs and the ownership rights of the owners of the location would be removed. What Linden Labs has done is created a virtual space in which thousands of people can function and it has been going from many years now. It is an interesting virtual culture to observe: to bad its empty all the times.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog