Tuesday, 14 October 2008

A network with clusters taken from Facebook




This is a me centered star network I drew from Facebook. As you can see there are tree main clusters connecting to me that also connect to each other. One is for an extended family I am close to. Another is for old work friends. The other is for friends from Chicago many who I hung out with at a bar called Roses. For all three I have a different identity, but a space like Facebook forces us to negotiate a kind of unified self.

This structure of others, here drawn from the worlds most complete will in time start to form other spaces on the Interet. Also all the isolated inks are SL people, many who have secondary links to other groups in SL to whom I am linked. This is only a layer.




Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog