Thursday, 16 October 2008

Images of the Female in Second Life




Note card with work says:

It has been stated that, as a mixed-media artist, I have the aptitude for depicting secrets of the unconscious. My work does have a “dream-like" quality to it that is unintentional. When I create my pieces I play with color and materials that I believe will depict vibrancy, when juxtaposed with its content.
Cheryl Laube lives in the Napa Valley, California. Please contact Cheryl with any question concerning art Instruction or art acquisition, via her website at http://www.cherlaart.com
Cheryl is represented in SL by Inovart Tedeschi and by Gallery Director, Estelle Parnall.
Please subscribe to the Dream Arts Group in the Gallery for updates on exhibitions.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog