Tuesday, 23 September 2008

Twiligh Gallery in Second LIfe

 

Sorry again to the Linux users out there. I guess I have been using Microsoft Live Lab so much I have pretty much pushed you away.



Look I am a Linux guy. I have 2 Linux boxes on my desk running Ubuntu and Debian, I also have VM images of Fedora, SUSE, Madriva, and Damn Small Linux. Since I have given up on Apple since my Mac died very young I am now growing my use of Linux. I have 2 XP machines and a 2000 Machine and no Vista machine. I am not very happy with Microsoft either.

BUT, Photosynth is very interesting technology and I can't believe there are really Linux users without any access to a Windows machine to give it a look. Sooner or later I will get sick of it. Besides I have made an effort to find mash-up tools that work with Linux machines and have been using Pipes and Ning alot more and PopFly alot less.

Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog