Sunday, 13 July 2008

My three religions, what my ALT belive

#

Rober1236 Jua is my classical western side. I have acted out the romantic gentleman and now, having lost my love I have adopted the persona of a Victorian Christian Priest of the Church of England. I am a bit of a radical Christian, but Rober1236 Jua still embodies the kind of dream like many of us would want to see form Second Life. He looks to Moorcock Dancers at the End of Time. Or The Diamond Age or, A Young Lady's Illustrated Primer by Neal Stephenson. .




The Lady has been converted to Islam via her time spent in Second Life. The religion of Africa and the Middle East fits her radical assertion of marginal identity, the black female. Islam grounds her in Second Life and she often prays and wears Islamic clothing.




Habermas Aya is the most intellectual. I feel he has a Jewish background influenced by my family and friends who are Jews and all very kind and smart. But he has turned his back on all religion, all structure at all in Second Life. He is a pure anarchist. For him Second Life is a war of ownership of Society. He is influenced to a degree by Habermas.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jürgen_Habermas

But her is more radical, a reader of Marx, Chomsky, Foucault, Derrida, Deleuze, Hakim Bay,
Lenin, Mao, Whitman, Freud, and some other.

He wants revolution. He is waiting for Neo, but he things Neo is in all of us, we can mold the Matrix in to a point of liberation, reducing our carbon foot print, saving cultures, forming a global village and asserting protest.



Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog