Sunday, 13 July 2008

More on my Dark Lady



The Lady, my alt, relaxing in a leather bar. She likes the edge.



My relationship to my alt is a strange kind of narcissism, I think I love her. We have fun together, she makes me more radical and aggressive.




I am rather proud of the way I have expressed the woman inside of me. All of us, according to Jung have both genders inside. In Second Life I have tried to give expression to different sides of my. Habermas is the anarchist super-ego. In Second Life I am able to form off identities of myself, and explore issues of gender, race and politics. The Lady has recently converted to Islam in Second Life. But she remains politically active.




Shakespeare Sonnet 127

In the old age black was not counted fair,

Or if it were it bore not beauty's name:

But now is black beauty's successive heir,

And beauty slandered with a bastard shame,

For since each hand hath put on nature's power,

Fairing the foul with art's false borrowed face,

Sweet beauty hath no name no holy bower,

But is profaned, if not lives in disgrace.

Therefore my mistress' eyes are raven black,

Her eyes so suited, and they mourners seem,

At such who not born fair no beauty lack,

Slandering creation with a false esteem,

Yet so they mourn becoming of their woe,

That every tongue says beauty should look so.





Rober1236 Jua the Cyber Trekker of Second Life
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog