Saturday, 26 July 2008

2 views of Loco Poco

Torley's buddy icon

Torley's photostream on Flickr

(Sorry its on Flickr so it can take forever to download. Why is YouTube faster than Flickr?


For some reason Flickr is much faster if you have an account and have your safety levels set. All kinds of strange stuff gets marked restricted.



And me


For example images like this will get you marked restricted. Which means if I want to promote a blog I find Flickr is a lot of work, google is easy. Del.icio.us is useless, Digg is amazing but I hear rumors Google wants that.

To promote an idea in the noosphere you have one true effective vehicle: Google. I can't see Microsoft taking the tool set of Yahoo and changing that.


technorati tags:, ,

Blogged with Flock

Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog