Wednesday, 28 November 2007

The Voyage So Far


I have almost finished my explorations of the polar regions of Second Life. Next I am going to move north west to the vast lakes district of the central island.

Though I am at the centre of Second Life it makes more sense to think of this region as the pole, since it is forever iced over. Night and day patterns in Second Life seem constant despite the climate so it is not dark more here than anywhere else in Second Life. Little detail they seemed to miss.

For someone new to Second Life the polar region is probably the best to explore, it has the best looking stuff and serves as a sample of all the crazy diversity of Second Life from religion to nature to sex to marriage. I didn't relieve how much of my identity in Second Life was played out here until I explored it.
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog