Monday, 15 October 2007

Married in Second Life

A church in Second Life. One interesting thing about second life is the position religion holds. On my trips I have seen a Mosque and this prayer center, Pyeonghwa Worship and Prayer Center and a few churches on the way. Just walking I have seen probably as many churches as sex shops. I have picked up a number of religious text while in Second Life.




Text from from the prayer center.

"1:1 Jude, the servant of Jesus Christ, and brother of James, to them that are sanctified by God the Father, and preserved in Jesus Christ, [and] called:

"1:2 Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied.

"1:3 Beloved, when I gave all diligence to write unto you of the common salvation, it was needful for me to write unto you, and exhort [you] that ye should earnestly contend for the faith which was once delivered unto the saints."
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Official Linden Blog