Rober1236 Jua has gone in to the freezer as his human has gone on a short vacation to Spain. Some major differences travelling between RL and SL:
1. When things you own in RL are no longer there you can´t relog to get them back.
2. When you hotel reservation didn´t work, and you are tired and desperate, you can´t log out and go to bed.
3. Food tastes like something.
4. RL costs more but you get what you pay for.
5. RL is really 3D.
6. In RL most of the people in one plae are from that place.
7. You can´t IM cute remarks to pretty girls from across the cafe.
8. Your hear can look like shit most of the time in RL.
9. The sun can hurt your eyes in RL.
10. RL is still way way better than SL, because of all the things that are wrong about it. SL is built too much with market logic, it tries to be fun and easy and user friendly. These are not what humans really want, humans want adventures and challenges. That said I could go to SL for an hour a day every day for a year, if I had to find my way around a new Spanish city every night for the rest of my life I would lose my mind. SL is a lot easier than RL, SL is still more watered down reality than Second Reality.