Tuesday, 25 September 2007

Beachwood Retreat & Conference Center - Collaborate & Learn




Came across Beachwood Retreat & Conference Center - Collaborate & Learn, Beautiful oceanfront setting - IM Wilbur Wood to schedule an event!

Took a slide down a water pool.

Looks like a nice place to have a conference. What is striking about SL exploring it this way is how empty it is. In ever shrinking Real World SL presents and ever expanding world, one that can grow faster than the population allowing a vast number of places for solitude. As I move east I will soon turn north and I have only seen 4 people camping, not spoken to anyone who didn't IM me.

This stretch of the southern continent is very pretty and worth visiting. A great deal of creativity went in to make these areas and there is a great deal to explore. I will soon be turning north to a highly settle area which I used to share an apartment in, but about which I know next to nothing.
Posted by Picasa
Post a Comment

Official Linden Blog